Free background from VintageMadeForYou

30 May 2017

Winner and Top 5 for Challenge # 6

Here is the  Winner and Top 5 for Challenge #5

The Design Team would like to thank
everyone who entered our Challenge
they enjoyed looking at all your entries
So without further a do 

Here are the Winner and Top 5

Winner  Chosen by Random Org


No. 8 - Plony


Congratulations 

Please take your badge for your blog

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge


Now onto the Top 5
chosen by our lovely Me (Marlene)

No. 31 - Barbetka


No. 11 - Sheryl Hare


No. 4 Aunty Sue

No. 25 - Robyn Oliver


No.  29 - Jennifer H



Congratulations
Please take your Top 5 badge for your blog

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card in your top five. I will add the badge to my blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very pleased to once again be in the top five cards. Because I have never been lucky in random games, the nicer it is to be distinguished. I congratulate the winner and the other creators. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Marlene, what a lovely surprise to see that you have chosen my card as one of your Top 5. I will now proudly display my badge. Congratulations to Plony, and my fellow Top Fivers.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take anonymous comments.